A. Terms and Conditions:
- This Campaign is organised by Winshield Marketing Sdn. Bhd. (XPEL Malaysia). (“Organiser”). By taking part in this Contest, Participants are deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Contest Terms.
- Contest will run from 8st March 2023 (9.00am) to 22nd March 2023 (9.00am).
- All participants must be aged 18 and above and residing in Malaysia.
- Immediate family members and relatives of the Organiser and its employees, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising / public relation agencies and suppliers are NOT eligible to participate in the Contest.
B. How to Participate:
Participants are to:
Like our Facebook page @XPEL Malaysia
Tag “@XPEL Malaysia” and 3 female friends
Share this post
Hashtag #internationalwomesday #EmbraceEquity #xpelmalaysia
Ensure that your personal social account is set to ‘Public’.
C. Winner Selection:
The Contest will run for 14 days. Six (6) Winners will be selected.
The Organiser will select one (1) grand prize Winners and six (5) consolation prizes, based on the judging criteria below.
The Organiser reserves the right not to select a winner if, in its sole discretion, no suitable entries are received.
The decision will be made by XPEL Malaysia, in the method of random picking based of the pool of participants.
The decision of the Organiser on the Winner selection is final and no appeals and correspondences will be entertained.
The Winners will receive:
Grand prize Winner will receive: 1x XPEL ULTIMATE PLUS PAINT PROTECTION FILM BUMPER SET OR 1x XPEL PRIME XR PLUS WINDOW worth up to RM4,000.
Consolation prize Winners will receive: 5x XPEL ULTIMATE PLUS PAINT PROTECTION FILM DOOR HANDLE INSERT worth up to RM1,250.
E. Notification of winner:
- Winners will be announced on XPEL Malaysia Facebook and Instagram page on 26/3/2023. XPEL Malaysia will also notify the winner by contacting them via Facebook Messenger.
- The winner is supposed to reply to XPEL Malaysia via Facebook Messenger on Facebook with their personal details, including but not limited to their full name, contact number and email address. In the event of failure to respond within forty-eight (48) hours after the Organiser has announced the winner, another winner will be selected.
- Upon validation of the winner’s personal details, the Organiser will contact the winner via Facebook Messenger to arrange an appointment necessary for the prize.
- The Organiser shall, under no circumstances be responsible and/or liable if any of the winners cannot be contacted. The Organiser further reserves the full right to disqualify any winner if any reasonable attempt to contact them via any medium deemed appropriate by the Organiser has failed for any reason whatsoever.
- Organiser reserves the right to disqualify, at its sole and absolute discretion, any Participants/entry and/or revoke or forfeit any Prize(s) at any stage of the Contest if: a) The participant is not an eligible Participant(s); b) Entry(ies) are incomplete and/or illegible, lewd, obscene, pornographic, racist, sexist, tampered with or otherwise inappropriate to the Contest; c) The eligibility to win the Contest is on the condition that Participants fully comply with the terms and conditions stipulated herein; d) Entry(ies) are incomplete and/or failure to fulfil all or any of the terms and conditions stipulated herein will automatically be disqualified from the Contest without prior notice; e) Breach of any of the terms and conditions or other rules and regulations of the Contest or violates any applicable laws or regulations; f) Organiser has, at its sole discretion, any reason whatsoever to believe that such Participants has attempted to undermine the operation of the Contest in any way whatsoever, including but not limited to fraud, cheating or deception.
- Organiser shall not be liable for any disruption to the Contest, whether due to technical problems or otherwise, but not limited to computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of the Organiser. In the event of disruption to the Contest, reasonable efforts shall be used to remedy the disruption and resume the Contest on a fair and equitable basis to the Participants.
- Organiser, its affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, representatives, distributors, dealers as well as its advertising, creative, media, digital, design and other creative agencies of Organiser, shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including but not limited to loss of opportunities and any indirect or consequential losses) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with or arising from either participation in this Contest or with any of the Prize offered or forfeited.
- In the event that no entry is selected, the Organiser reserves the right to declare no Winner.
F. Usage Rights
- By participating in this Contest, you agree that any winning or short-listed/finalist slogans/slogans you submit may be used by the Organiser solely for its marketing and promotional purposes and activities, which include; promoting this Contest and displaying the Entries on the Organiser’s social media platforms or other media forms as the Organiser deems fit for its advertising and marketing activities, editing, cropping and re-sizing the video/image.
- You hereby grant the Organiser a non-exclusive, perpetual and irrevocable license in each Entry for the uses described above.
- You acknowledge your responsibility for protecting your Entry against information misuse by third parties, by, but not limited to, the insertion of a watermark etc. and the Organiser, its employees, agencies, representatives and sponsors can assume no responsibility and are not liable for any image misuse.
- Should any other items used beyond those needed for the Contest arise you will be contacted and given the opportunity to negotiate any such usage with the parties concerned independently of the Contest.
- By participating in the Contest, accepting or collecting any Prize, the Participants agree to indemnify and the Organiser would be held harmless, all its business partners, its subsidiaries, affiliated companies and/or agencies, together with their respective directors, employees, representatives, retailers, distributors, dealers as well as its advertising, creative, media, digital, design and other creative agencies of the Organiser and any other participating sponsors related to this Contest, from any claim, prosecution, judgment, damage, loss or liability which all Prize winners may have or suffer, whether known or unknown at the present time, of any nature whatsoever, arising out of or relating to:
- The Contest,
- Personal injury and/or property damage, theft or loss suffered by the Participants as a result of their participation in the Contest and in the use and/or enjoyment and/or acceptance of the Prize won by the Prize winner, or
- The use of Prize winner’s name(s), likeness, biography, voice(s) or videotape recordings of the Prize winner by the Organiser or otherwise in connection with or related to the Contest referred to herein pursuant to the permission hereby granted.
- All rights and privileges herein granted to the Organiser are irrevocable and not subjected to rescission, restraint or injunction under any and all circumstances. Under no circumstances shall the Participants have the right to seek for injunctive relief or to restrain or otherwise interfere with the organisation of the Contest, the production, distribution, exhibition and/or exploitation of the Contest and/or any product based on and/or derived from the Contest.
- Organiser reserves the right at its absolute discretion to vary, delete or add to any of these terms and conditions without any prior notice and all participants shall be bound by such changes.
- These terms and conditions will prevail over any inconsistent terms, conditions, provisions or representations contained in any other promotional materials advertising the Contest.
- The main language of the terms and conditions shall be the English language. Any translation to any language other than English shall be for convenience purposes only.
- Organiser reserves the right to amend, vary and change the terms and conditions of this Contest without prior notice, including cancel, terminate or suspend the Contest without giving reasons prior. It is your responsibility to ensure you stay informed and up to date with our terms so you are advised to read this page before entering this and or future contests. For the avoidance of doubt, any changes or variation of the terms and conditions of this Contest and cancellation, termination or suspension by the Organiser of the Contest shall not entitle the Participants to any claim or compensation against Organiser, its agents and employees for any and all losses or damages suffered or incurred by the Participants as a direct or an indirect result of the variation of the terms and conditions or the act of cancellation, termination or suspension of the Contest thereof.
- These terms and conditions of the Contest shall be construed, governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Malaysia any dispute arising out of or due to this Contest will be mutually resolved, failing which, will be referred to the jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia.
Disclosure: The Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook/Instagram. All information provided is solely provided to the Organiser and not to Facebook/Instagram.